- 2016/03/22 GSP389 NEWS Presentation on 22nd University Education and Research Forum
- 2015/09/15 Project-Based Learning (日本語) 大学の世界展開力強化事業 統括シンポジウム「大学教育におけるPBLの役割〜課題と可能性」開催について
- 2015/07/21 INT341 NEWS The briefing session on the outcome of INT341 was held.
- 2015/07/17 GSP389 NEWS An article on PBL389 ran in the Kahoku Shimpo
- 2015/07/17 GSP394 NEWS The briefing session on the outcome of GSP394 was held.
International Collaboration Project
Since being chosen as one of the recipients of the Global 30 (Re-Inventing Japan Project) subsidies in the fiscal year 2011, Akita International University has been actively engaged in the International Collaboration Project (ICP).
ICP consists of two key components, which are the implementation of Project-Based Learning (PBL) and the construction of Japan-U.S. Faculty Collaboration Arena (FCA). It is a series of projects that allow students to acquire fundamental abilities that are essential for them to become effective leaders in global society, i.e., negotiation/coordination and analytical skills, adaptability, cooperativeness, etc., through participation in collaborative project-based learning with overseas partner universities, where diverse values and opinions coexist.
On this website, we will be disseminating information on the ICP activities.
Information on courses offered as part of the Japan-U.S. Collaboration PBL is available here.