If you are a former international exchange student, need to have a certificate sent to you, please contact the Division of Student Records with the following information from No.1 to No.8, and attach No.9 and No.10 to the email.
If you are a former Degree-seeking student in undergraduate/graduate program, please submit No.9, Copy of ID, No.10, Application form, and No.11, Return envelope along with your contact information (phone number or Email address).
- Student ID number at AIU
- Your Full Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Type of Certificate (e.g. Official Transcript/Certificate of Enrollment)
- Number of Certificates
- Language (EN/JP)
- Recipient’s Name & Address
- Submission Destination and Purpose
- Copy of ID (Preferably Passport)
- Application form
- Return envelope (for former degree-seeking students only)
* Please write a mailing address and paste stamps of delivery fee on the envelope.
* If you are a former international exchange student, you do not need to submit a return envelope.
- We issue paper-based certificates only.
- Delivery fees will be covered by AIU for former international exchange student only.
- It usually takes 3 to 5 business days from receipt of documents to issurance of certificate. Please apply well in advance.
- If you are a currently enrolled student, please refer to the information “Applying certificates” on ATOMS provided by the Office of Student Affairs.
E-mail: [mail studentrecords]
(Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)