Top Global University Project: Partner's Programs
One of Akita International University's initiatives under the Top Global University Project has been to co-develop special short programs in Japan Studies with faculty members from partner universities.
These Partner's Programs give participating students the opportunity to experience unique aspects of Japanese language and culture and enhance their understanding of Japanese culture with coursework not available anywhere else.
Japanese Language and Cultural Immersion Program: Advanced (J-CIP:A), 2016 -
- Developed with: The Australian National University
- Open to (2023): The Australian National University
- Period (2023): January 5, 2023 - February 10, 2023
- A six week combination of advanced Japanese language and rural Japanese culture content coursework taught entirely in Japanese, including the set-up and execution of a winter festival.
Once Upon a Time in Japan: Traveling Seminar in Japanese History, 2017 -
* The program for AY 2023 has been canceled.
AIU is not developing additional Partner's Programs at this time, but if faculty members from our partner universities are interested in establishing co-developed programs in the future, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know!